1st Place: £50 to The Pen Company and a Traveler’s Notebooks style leather cover made by our own Cary Yeager!
2nd Place: $20 to the Zeller Writing Company and a Traveler’s Notebooks style leather cover made by our own Cary Yeager!
3rd Place: $10 to the Zeller Writing Company and a Traveler’s Notebooks style leather cover made by our own Cary Yeager!
Entry into the contest is simple and free. All that you must do is to write, draw or a combination of both something about fountain pens. Submit that work to us, and we’ll open it up to the community to vote on what work they think is the best! The top 10 entries will earn their work displayed on FountainPenDay.org for the next year!
Entries will be accepted up until 11:59pm EST. on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013. Once all the entries are in and displayed on the site, we will open up voting. Voting will last until 11:59pm EST on November 6th, 2013.
The rules are very simple.
- A fountain pen must be used (of course) to create an entry about fountain pens or for the use of fountain pens.
- Each person may have one entry.
- The entry form below must be completely filled out for contest submission (print submissions included.)
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.
- The first round of voting will be opened on November 4th, 2013 and run through the evening of November 5th, 2013. This round of voting will determine the top 4 entrants.
- The second (and final) round of voting (on the four top entrants from Round 1) will be opened from the evening of November 5th, and go through November 7th, 2013 11:59pm EST.
- We will announce and contact the winners on November 8th.
Submissions are now closed
Please click here to see this year’s entries and vote for your favorites!